Saturday, November 21, 2015

I've Got The Box Sets!!!

Haven't read this yet? Why? Under a rock? WELL HOP OUT!! I LOVE this series so much that I refuse to read the last 2 because I don't want it to end. I bought the first box set this summer with the first 4 books. I got the 2nd box set for my birthday. I'm waiting for the 3rd box set to come out. 

The series is a mother and daughter team effort by P. C. Cast and her daughter Kristin Cast (Yes, she wrote this month's For Funnies book Amber Smoke). The whole series is about a teenage girl named Zoey who becomes a vampire and has to leave and live at the Tulsa chapter of the House of Night. The Headmistress, Neferet, eventually becomes evil and it's up to Zoey to save the day. That is a BRIEF summary of the series. There are love stories and friendships and some real scary poop. It's about trust and betrayal and family. It's definitely for those who enjoy the paranormal genre.

The first book in the series is "Marked". Try it out and see how you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment