This is my Best of the Best page where I list all the books that I just can not stop thinking about even years after they are read. That doesn't mean that these are all my favorites or that if a book didn't make this list that I don't like it. This list is simply a list of ultimate stellar favorite books. So if you are looking for a great read, then maybe you would like to pick something from this list!
- Simply can not forget this book. It totally haunts me and is always in the back of my mind. It's a stalker!!
- Gives me book apnea - you know that feeling when you read a really good part in a book and then realize that you weren't breathing.
- There are moments that I'm reading so hard that I feel like my eyeballs are going to pop out and roll down the pages. I can actually feel my eyes straining out of their sockets. I know it's gross, but there are books that are THAT good!
- People around me annoy me when they speak. That's when I give them that one handed wave off while the other hand is desperately holding open the book.
- Sometimes motion is required and it's then I'm thankful that books are mobile. I have been known to walk around the house with a book to get through a REALLY good chapter or simply unable to put it down.
- Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling
- House of Night Series by P. C. Cast and Kirsten Cast
- Temperance Brennan Series by Kathy Reichs
- (Don't You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn
- Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer
- Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano
- The Suffering Tree by Elle Cosimano