Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Lock Down Books!!

I deserve books because I can not leave my house.


These are my first two. I have one more on the way! 

First, Lincoln by David Herbert Donald. Every American thinks about Lincoln at least once a day. You're welcome for your daily thought.

Lincoln has always been my favorite president...he was odd and liked cats. I can relate. I feel that I would like to know more about him though especially his morals, values and political thoughts and agenda. As far as I could find out, this was one of the top biographies about him. I would LOVE Walter Isaacson to write a Lincoln biography. If anyone know Mr. Isaacson, then could you please relay that he needs to write a Lincoln book. Thanks!

Second, Loved by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast...love them! Mom and daughter team...what's not to like. Okay, so these two wrote The House of Night Series, which is the 3rd series that I fell in love with, going back to the previous blog post. How much do I love the HON series? I love the HON series so much that I haven't read the last book because I didn't want it to end. Yeah. I did that. Still. Buuuutttt, since they love their fans and knew our lives were missing something, they wrote another series about the HON gang. Love it!! 

My plan? Since I didn't read the last HON book, I can't just read it now. It's been FAR too long. It seriously calls for the whole series to be read again. Then I can hop over to the HON Other World series and they already have three books available...Loved...Lost...Forgotten...and Found is due to be released on 7 July 2020. 

Problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment