Thursday, April 30, 2020

Pandemic Reading List

Wow, it's been a year. Believe it or not, I have not been reading at all since last year. So much has been going on my life, that I have not been able to pick up a book. The beginning of this year though, I knew I had to change it all around and getting back to reading was just a start. I started about 4 different books, but none of them really captured my attention. I needed THE book that would get me back into reading again...and then it happened.
I have NO idea where I found the title, but it intrigued me so I ordered it from the library. I had to order it out of county so my time was very limited and I am a horrifically slow reader. The first chapter grabbed me immediately so I ordered it from Amazon. For just a little extra, I was able to get the first two books in a set. I'm about mid-way through and I am SO hooked!!!

I highly suggest - Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige! It all circles around the Wizard of Oz which is my truly favorite movie (sorry, I haven't read the book). So...what if Dorothy turns evil and takes over the land of Oz. What if the Wicked Witch wasn't so wicked after all. What if another young girl gets thrown into Oz by a tornado and is told...Dorothy must die and you must kill her.



If that doesn't suit you, then I picked a few other books and made a Pandemic Book List. You can find it on the Pages above. You may not have some or all of them and chances are, your library is closed too. In that case, take a look around and make your own list! If you're feeling generous, then please share your list in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment