Saturday, January 28, 2017

Young Adult books vs Adult books

I don't adult well. It's been a long time since I've adulted. The last adult books I read were the Kathy Reichs' Temperance Brennan series and I LOVED them. I didn't mean to stop reading adult books, it's just that there are more young adult novels that I find interesting than adult novels. And you know what...there's nothing wrong with that.

Do you like young adult novels and you're adult? That's okay. There really is a growing number of us. Like I tell my kids...all I had growing up with Judy Blume!!! Nothing against Judy. She got me through. But wow!...so many more great choices now.

So, if you don't like adulting any more than I do, then take a scroll down memory lane...actually, more like my blog posts, and pick out a great read. I promise you won't be carded! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment