Saturday, June 18, 2016

My Summer Reading List!!

Summer is here and what better way to spend it than READING!!!! I decided that this summer, I'm reading what I want to read!! I spend the entire school year reading for a purpose. There are so many books that I want to read! This year I got smart and started to compile a list of books that I REALLY wanted to read. The chances are great that I probably won't finish the entire list, but it'll give me a opportunity to read books that folks have told me I HAD to read.

Hey, why don't you take a moment and jot down a list of your own. Look through some other lists and get a good idea of what YOU would like to read. Your list doesn't have to be long. Just about 5 books would make a perfect list! Grab the kids and make multiple lists! OR you can have a list made for you! How? Pick a series!! There are tons of really great series out there and they supply a ready-made book list! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment