Sunday, June 4, 2017

Summer Reading!!

Yes! It's almost here! IT'S...


This is the time that I can read whatever I want! LOL During the school year, I try to read books that the kids in my school read. My school reads the Maryland Black-Eye Susan Books so I generally like to cover the graphic novels while the librarian reads the chapter books. She can't stand graphic novels. 🙊 I didn't like them either until I volunteered to read them and make up questions last school year for our Jeopardy with the BES books. I decided they weren't too bad after all! I didn't read them this year because we didn't play Jeopardy since the school year ended earlier than usual. There were a few I would like to read though. Also, I volunteered in middle school book club so I had to read a book a month for that and I am a HORRIBLY slow reader. AND I read advance reader copies (ARCs) when I can, but concentrate on them mainly during the school year. Anyway!...now I can read what I want!

My number one goal? To read...To Kill A Mockingbird. NO! I have not read it and please quiet your disdain! Everywhere I turn I see this book. I can't get away from it and I figure that it must be destiny. I bought it last summer to read and didn't get to it. I'll try again this summer. I have the rest of my summer reading list on a page on the above menu.

So what are you reading this summer? Do you like lists? 

No comments:

Post a Comment