Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Summer Reading List

I'm not sure I explained my summer reading list. During the school year I work as an assistant librarian at an elementary school. My school reads the Maryland Black-Eyed Susan Nominees every year and at the end of the year we play a Jeopardy like game at our local library. I read the graphic novels and help to make up the questions. I also volunteer at our local library with the middle school MD Black-Eyed Susans so I have to read them too and I review picture books for a local bookstore and write the blog for them. Finally, I pick a few advanced reader copies out to review throughout the year. There's a lot of work reading throughout the school year. I put together a summer reading list in hope that I'll have time during the summer to read for no other reason than to read and enjoy! Sometimes that doesn't happen. Maybe I should call my reading list - The Summer Reading List of Hope! LOL

Do you keep a reading list? Feel free to look over mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment