Sunday, May 15, 2016

House of Secrets

I get two discount/free e-books emails a day. They're pretty good. Mostly they are unknown authors or maybe they are just authors I don't know! LOL Regardless, I love free books!! Who doesn't?! Well, today I opened up my email and found THIS book!! I thought it looked pretty good and decided to enjoy with YOU! Enjoy!









House of Secrets
By Chris Columbus and Ned Vizzini

The Walker kids had it all: loving parents, a big house in San Francisco, all the latest video games . . . but everything changed when their father lost his job as a result of an inexplicable transgression. Now the family is moving into Kristoff House, a mysterious place built nearly a century earlier by Denver Kristoff, a troubled writer with a penchant for the occult.

Suddenly the siblings find themselves launched on an epic journey into a mash-up world born of Kristoff’s dangerous imagination, to retrieve a dark book of untold power, uncover the Walker family’s secret history and save their parents . . . and maybe even the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment